Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Anonymous Thank You...

I receive 'thank you' notes a lot from clients when they reach goals. Weight loss goals, strength training goals, all kinds of goals. I don't post them online or tell others about the thank you because it is a personal message. The post below was a recent message I received from a client. This is not saying that any other thank you that I have received in the past didn't mean the same to me as this does. But, the last few lines of this note, are the reason why I am so passionate about educating others...


"So I am sitting with some of the girls at lunch today talking about food and "diet" and what kinds of foods they should be eating and if it werent for you I would be probably agreeing with them but instead I am looking at them and thinking "You have no idea". Mind you these are woman who are already over weight and probably will stay over weight for the rest of their lives. I did try and add some of my knowlege I learned from you, but I felt like they just didnt want to hear it.........I wanted to yell at them and say WAKE UP. Thank you for your knowlege in Nutrition and teaching me how to eat better and be more healthy."


This makes it all worth it :-)

... you haven't truly helped someone, until you have helped them help someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment